SHELTER IN PLACE
While restrictions on business seem to be loosening, this pandemic may not be over and there is the threat of another wave. We recommend people continue all the precautions:
- Stay home unless it’s absolutely necessary to work or shop for groceries.
- Check your temperature – if it’s 100.4 or above, stay home.
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds with lots of soap.
- Cover coughs and sneezes – wear a mask to protect yourself and others
- Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash, and wipe all surfaces with alcohol wipes.
- Stay 6 – 10 feet from others.